This is an Easy-To-Make, All-In-One-Container Meal… and is my personal nutritional recipe I have used for years.
No time to shop or cook? Need energy in a hurry? Just want to keep the cells in your body as healthy as you can? Make this drink! It’s filling, delicious and very healthy.
I have this for lunch 4 or 5 times a week. Drink one of these several times a week and you’ll be giving the cells in your body a real boost.
Here’s what you need:
- A blender
- Large container of Vanilla Yogurt (32 oz.)
- 2 to 3 cups of blueberries
- 1 to 1/12 cups of strawberries (I buy large bags of both berries and keep them in the freezer at all times).
- 1 or 2 Bananas (if you don’t have them it’s good without them)
- 1 level teaspoon of Veggies and fruit powder
Here’s what you do:
- Put blueberries and strawberries into blender. (You can defrost in microwave or let them defrost sitting in the blender.)
- Cut banana in large pieces and drop in blender.
- Put about 1⁄2 or more of the Yogurt in blender to start.
- Mix well, then add more yogurt to almost fill blender leaving room for honey…sweeten to taste. (I like mine a little on the sweet side.) Before pouring turn blender to Liquefy or Puree for best results. If you still have yogurt left over, pour part of the Health Drink into one glass and add remaining yogurt into blender, add a level teaspoon of Veggies & Fruit Powder, mix again.
This will produce 4 to 5 glasses of delicious, fortifying health drink. Have one glass now and put plastic sandwich bags over each of the others. Refrigerate, and drink one each day.
NOTE: Blueberries have the highest antioxidant content of all food, and strawberries are right up there, too. This drink is great for eliminating those pesky free radicals.